Are u ready 2 get married ? Will u love and hold each other until death do u apart. Will u be able 2 take care of him/her ? Its easy 2 say "Yes" but do u make the right decision ? We have many waplovers here. . Are u ready 2 get married ? Will u be able 2 accept 2 change ur lifestyle that u hav now ?
>The Big Question
13 replies
127 views
I'm married and we both are happy in our life. We both are, just like we are made & mad to each other.
yes
nop m nt
I,m married!
NO
I won't just say yes . But ... "Yes if love finds me why reject it?. What life style you mean kayli? And again he should be able to take care of me too cause I'm gonna do same 
it's the same as ordinary relationships.. For me, it depends on the commitment habbits.. That's what you really have to develop
Not yet married bt i & my husband to be wil love each other 2 d end
no m not and dont want 2 hehe its more easy live 2gether thn married dont want married
easy answer lol no i m not
Our union will be sweet