What scares u the most?
1. Getting wrinkles? I'm gonna hide away for a while when I
start getting them
2. Not been able to do things for
urself...?
3. being alone...?
4. Ur mom not being there anymore...?
5. Having to wear a nappy again?
6. Worried about ur hair going
ultra thin? But my goodness there is a lady here who boutgh her a nice black wig
What do u fear getting old,
*getting old*
14 replies
70 views
I knw all ur points I have to go through in future...but my
heart will stay as it is today young...and will enjoy my life throughly as today
Old is gold swty.
saahir: Old is gold swty.
absolutely truejacki:
absolutely true
but with side effects
ShiningMy one great grandmother cooked and baked till about 90, she died at 96 nappy free. my other great grandmother is still alive, she's 92 and lived by herself till a few months ago... My grandmother is 69 but looks 45, hardly any wrinkles. The women in my family are hardcore like that. Hopefully I have all their genes. If not, not being able to do things myself scares me most, and dying alone too...
ABHIRAJ: I knw all ur points I have to go through in future...but my
heart will stay as it is today young...and will enjoy my life throughly as today
good luck to uI remember this line in a song..."Dont be afraid of getting old, coz life has to change.."
i am not afraid of getting old..why should I, in the first place? I already have enough memories of my youthful days to reminisce...
i am not afraid of getting old..why should I, in the first place? I already have enough memories of my youthful days to reminisce...Remember, it s a phase of life that we must face.
i will be old bt never alone..
2,3 and 4 ..
Nay,i dont wana get 2 da stage when am nt able 2 do things myself cos at dat time one is no longer enjoyin life.
I've been through practically all of them already, some temporarily, some permanently. Life just becomes more painful, and guess what: It happens right after you leave school, you just don't know it yet.
Old is really gold,,,