Im very sorry to hurt you by my words. sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
forgive
me
please. I'll not let it happen anymore. argh my mind is on heat, Im sorry to make you upset, look into my pf. maybe i was joking at that time.
Sorry [Ji]
20 replies
171 views
I got headache because of you
Don't beat me ah for offending you. sorry Im going crazy awww my leg. Oh sorry my profile pic describe my mood so don't thing anything bad. be happy ok. Everyday funny I don't think of anything again to make u smile
I'll post my fans song on this saturday so please as i had already said. I feel remorseful for what i did, sorry please.
A comedian cannot apologize for wrong they make cause they always take as joke. understand me.
sorry 2those whom do not understand me.
If you want me use mother tongue in other to get me type br. in pm
Are you on any adhd medication?
ethereal: Are you on any adhd medication?
ethereal
That is my fucking ill problem i like using br. and latin english so because of it I sometimes uses both in writing,mail and etc. so if you want br. english type br.before pm if not i would use both altogether. Im normal please.Not my fault maybe the one above you.
Uff...
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry..
I cant hold it anymore 
_SnOwBoY_: Uff...
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry..
I cant hold it anymore 
Hey what is the meaning of your slang (uff)? If it's an insult err i don't wanna talk but hmmmmmm silent.Kidding yr!! 
Samuel099: Hey what is the meaning of your slang (uff)? If it's an insult err i don't wanna talk but hmmmmmm silent.
Ok. then More Respect Less Attack. if you respect me, I will also do respect you.
Samuel099: Ok. then More Respect Less Attack. if you respect me, I will also do respect you.
great topic Samuel099: ethereal
That is my fucking ill problem i like using br. and latin english so because of it I sometimes uses both in writing,mail and etc. so if you want br. english type br.before pm if not i would use both altogether. Im normal please.
Thank you dear brother/sister for karmaSamuel099: If you want me use mother tongue in other to get me type br. in pm
Thank you sweety bro/sisSamuel099: If you want me use mother tongue in other to get me type br. in pm
Thank you sweety bro/sis for karmaSamuel099: Im very sorry to hurt you by my words. sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
forgive
me
please. I'll not let it happen anymore. argh my mind is on heat, Im sorry to make you upset, look into my pf. maybe i was joking at that time.
Thank you my dear bro/sis for karma. may the most high bless you, amen IBM: Hahaha she had forgiven you.
Don't take it as a jokeok sorry