Be friendly!
Be nice!
Be honest!
Keep on smiling!
No hate!
No cry!
No pains!
I wanna see your hands in the air!
Shout let me hear you!
123 let go!
Crazy time no worries!
Crazy time no fears!
Crazy time no hate!
I wanna see your teeth!
Haha!
Haha!
Haha!
2WAP FUN ZONE SONG. [CRazy time]
28 replies
375 views
see
wow thats excellent samuel 

See my teeth 
Wow! nice song Samuel
Exellent...! Keep up the good topics sweety..
Princess_Soniya:
nice
Thank you bestfriend princess_SoniyaMine teeth...
jacki: Exellent...! Keep up the good topics sweety..
thank you bestfriend jacki
jacki: Exellent...! Keep up the good topics sweety..
thank you bestfriend jacki
jacki: Exellent...! Keep up the good topics sweety..
thank you bestfriend jacki
Samuel099: Be friendly!
Be nice!
Be honest!
Keep on smiling!
No hate!
No cry!
No pains!
I wanna see your hands in the air!
Shout let me hear you!
123 let go!
Crazy time no worries!
Crazy time no fears!
Crazy time no hate!
I wanna see your teeth!
Haha!
Haha!
Haha!
_adeyinka_:
is that the song you told me yesterday?
I give you 1 karma for that
Thank you bestfriend
_adeyinka_ for karma! you're bless in all direction.
yeah social zone title. SEE YOU THERE and these one too. Hakuna matata is a beautiful
phrase... It means No more
worries for the rest of your life...
jacki: Hakuna matata is a beautiful
phrase... It means No more
worrys for the rest of your life...
pakistand language or what? thanks no more worries