I'm not best!
I had keep on trying my best! Although i'm not best!
Am not best nor first! but Am not last!
I would let you forget your sadness but Am not best! I would make you happy! smile but all the same not best!
I'm not 100% but at least not fake.
I'm not best! [5p]
18 replies
115 views
Thank you for karma. yoU're bless my dear friend
Samuel099: I'm not best!
I had keep on trying my best! Although i'm not best!
Am not best nor first! but Am not last!
I would let you forget your sadness but Am not best! I would make you happy! smile but all the same not best!
I'm not 100% but at least not fake.
_jAcKsPeRo_:
well said
thank you dear _jAcKsPeRo_ hahaha i'm not best but i can make you smile, right? hehe. keep on karma and quotes my comments. _jAcKsPeRo_:
well said
thank you dear _jAcKsPeRo_ hahaha i'm not best but i can make you smile, right? hehe. keep on karma and quotes my comments. wow excellent words.... 
Very. Nice
My. Love the best
simirina: My. Love the best
Okay i Love you too as my 2wap bestfriend hehe.I love my bf to be husband. Kumaar. Blushing
My love the best man I know he's my dreamboy
simirina: I love my bf to be husband. Kumaar. Blushing
Sorry i didn't say I like you but rather loves you as just a 2wap friend not in reality or ill. I like n love my fiancee 100% simirina: I love my bf to be husband. Kumaar. Blushing
Sorry i didn't say I like you but rather loves you as just a 2wap friend not in reality or ill. I like n love my fiancee 100% Great words!
dellie: Great words!