2WAP

I'll/Sorry

2 replies 76 views
I have to stop posting because of hating! I have to stop asking because of smiley ! I have to stop shouting because of shocking! Instead of waving! rather cry! so sorry by my song... smiley don't ask me, you already know my reasons..
#1
I want to stop all these but if you want me pm, if you need me ask. I want to do my best not to burn.. I'm pleading you to create nice page or forum for me only in order to do my own thing private. but now i will do all these no more.
#2
Samuel099: I want to stop all these but if you want me pm, if you need me ask. I want to do my best not to burn.. I'm pleading you to create nice page or forum for me only in order to do my own thing private. but now i will do all these no more.
Funny Samuel. What of comment and quote of others topic and post? said by my bestfriend. Samuel099replies, I will. Funny samuel. take it easy. How do you feel now? Samuel099,So sad.

Log in or join to reply.