It's posible love online?
10 replies
83 views
Love doesn't ask "why". So for me anywhere is convenient 
Well it's possible 4 some people 2 fall in luv on net bt 4 me i dnt believ dt bcos 99% r fake lovers so d choice is urs.
But love is something very nice, so I live loving who love me too.
Tochi Prudence: Well it's possible 4 some people 2 fall in luv on net bt 4 me i dnt believ dt bcos 99% r fake lovers so d choice is urs.
yes u r right sis i agree with u...-LILY-:
yes u r right sis i agree with u...
Thanks swt sisI think only when you meet in person and spend some time together , you'll know if it's love or affection.
Lelsi: I think only when you meet in person and spend some time together , you'll know if it's love or affection.
Agree with y0u...I think if it is true love thn its does not matter.
Lelsi: I think only when you meet in person and spend some time together , you'll know if it's love or affection.
although i have my own thoughts but still agree with youPossible yes, easy or very likely no.