My Life means a LOT to me.
NOT b'coz I LOVE my Life..
But B'coz..
I Love the People in My Life.
The world call them FRIENDS.
AND
I Call them..
MY LIFE
My Love My Life
20 replies
177 views
waw....sweet topic...
Rite.we cant do without friends who all love us 4 tht they are just our life
Yes bro we need friends in our life but we should know how to choose them wisely.
Georginia: Yes bro we need friends in our life but we should know how to choose them wisely.
Also to know, whom we choose.sweet lines ... 
Nice.keep it up dr.
aaw vei nyc topic...widout frnds lyf is ntng
Awesome 
Nice words. However, careful of choosing people that u can call them friends.
Marlou: Nice words. However, careful of choosing people that u can call them friends.
Yes I try to do that, but sometimes fail to judge somone i dont have alot of friends in this world,but the friends i do have mean alot to me.
Awesome
thumbs up
TemPEST: Awesome
thumbs up
True friends are something even more than life.
some friends are dangerious ...
nc topc
agbemafleaugustine: some friends are dangerious ...
I n3v3r feel danger from my friends. Nice lines
Friends are like ⭐s...