So we are in the social network
age now and everyone is
addicted to tablets phones etc, forward another 10 years, what will we all be using by 2025?
*next invention*
18 replies
119 views
Probably electric driven motor cars in mass production. With self-driving capabilities not very much further down the line.
I will use transportor to transfer from one location to other in a sec
Electric cars becoming to only cars. It will take some time, oil companies will keep buying the ideas , but eventually there will be no other way. I also think people will stop writing . Libraries will become non existant. I'm not a fan of technology. I'll rather use a brick phone than one thats replacing books and pens. I'm old school like that.
We cant stop the development. However, its sad to say that its effect to us is in one way or the other have great advantages and disadvantages. 
Never think about this
No one can predict the future, but God and God alone. Yet I think that things will be different in 2025. But I don't know cause I'm not around to find out about the future.
By 2015, almost everything on earth will be upgraded which could possibly cause destruction to our mother earth and its component including us.Remember, technology if not properly used would affect us in so many different ways.
Technology is good but we will fuck up in a near future, why because now adays our natural resource are cutting down like,forest and killing of animals. what pains me a lot now was that our food,water,drinks are full of chemicals...
Samuel099: Technology is good but we will fuck up in a near future, why because now adays our natural resource are cutting down like,forest and killing of animals. what pains me a lot now was that our food,water,drinks are full of chemicals...
We're dying like mosquitoes... I think without the use of chemicals we will live long...but now because of our own shxt, diseases have been increases...
I will die but i will live long because i hate anything containing chemicals, like food,drinks and blahGod bless the one who gave me the karma. thanks you my dear sister/brother.
Samuel099: We're dying like mosquitoes... I think without the use of chemicals we will live long...but now because of our own shxt, diseases have been increases...
I will die but i will live long because i hate anything containing chemicals, like food,drinks and
blah
I agree..It's due to man's selfish desire to be rich and famous that they abuses technology and nature as well.Samuel099: Technology is good but we will fuck up in a near future, why because now adays our natural resource are cutting down like,forest and killing of animals. what pains me a lot now was that our food,water,drinks are full of chemicals...
Thank you for karma my lovely sister/brotherSamuel099: We're dying like mosquitoes... I think without the use of chemicals we will live long...but now because of our own shxt, diseases have been increases...
I will die but i will live long because i hate anything containing chemicals, like food,drinks and blah
thanks to all those whom gave me karma.... You'll never and forever be in need in Jesus name Amen.Samuel099: We're dying like mosquitoes... I think without the use of chemicals we will live long...but now because of our own shxt, diseases have been increases...
I will die but i will live long because i hate anything containing chemicals, like food,drinks and blah
thanks to all those whom gave me karma.... You'll never and forever be in need in Jesus name Amen.AprilSnow: I agree..It's due to man's selfish desire to be rich and famous that they abuses technology and nature as well.
thank you bestfriend AprilSnow for accepting my ideas. you're blessHm,dats a big questn,
i think we r gonna hav fons dat has air condition or refrigerator wit da way technology is goin! Lol! Just kidin
PRINCESS SUNl: Good question
but dnt know the answer
Indeed... maybe some medical improvement?may be 3d phones will be available ... and self driven cars would be in market ....