What I have faith in, and what I believe, is totally my personal. Asking someone what he believes and what not, is not a subject to discuss. We are leaving in a world where the people belong to different nations and following the religion of their own choice or they follow their family religion. When we interact we should talk the common terms and issues. I worship idols or worship one god or many gods and godesses will create dispute amongst us.
We should avoid such debates. Honestly we should take all good things from all religions. We are not messengers, prophets or saints. And most of the people not having complete knowlege of their own religion. Even most of the renown muslim scholars too are sticky to name of Allah. Thatz why I haven't quoted here any verse from Qur'aan. Here always I found all controversial topics and debates on religion even though many of them don't even know the true and basic meanings of a word "Religion". So it is better to take all good things from all religion to live our lives in peace. We should not forget that we all are humanbeing. Love each other as we live and love our families.
Faith & Belief
17 replies
216 views
yes true words... excellent topic bro... 
Rite...its very true
Right buddy...
saahir: What I have faith in, and what I believe, is totally my personal. Asking someone what he believes and what not, is not a subject to discuss. We are leaving in a world where the people belong to different nations and following the religion of their own choice or they follow their family religion. When we interact we should talk the common terms and issues. I worship idols or worship one god or many gods and godesses will create dispute amongst us.
We should avoid such debates. Honestly we should take all good things from all religions. We are not messengers, prophets or saints. And nost of the people do not having complete knowlege of their own religion. Even most of the renown muslim scholars too are sticky to name of Allah. Thatz why I quoted here a verse from Qur'aan. Here always I found all controversial topics and debates on religion even though many of them don't even know the true and basic meanings of a word "Religion". So it is better to take all good things from all religion to live our lives in peace. We should not forget that we all are humanbeing. Love each other as we live and love our families.
each lines is acceptable.Its hard to just believe something, even though may be true.But trust me, the true religion will be known by everyone on the Day Of Judgement
Rango: Its hard to just believe something, even though may be true.But trust me, the true religion will be known by everyone on the Day Of Judgement
judging day is on ur dying day.
jacki:
judging day is on ur dying day.
Not that sis, judgement day is not the day we die, just as i posted in the topic "whn we die", we cm 2 know dat the dead r concious of nothing at all.they r resting.if u read Acts 17:31, "Because he has set a day on which he purposes to judge the inhabited earth in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed...".the day is meant 4 the whole earth not that everyone has his own day.in brief, judgement day will come immediatly after resurrectionReligion wont take us to heaven. Whatever faith you are we believe in one God.
@ Rongo... judging day is on ur dying day... This what i believe
sweety..
@jacki....PM me so that i may write to u something
Rango: @jacki....PM me so that i may write to u something
no need swty, u wont convince me otherwise.Its more of a choice Sis.U can't understand religious views from forums.Wats better, knowing little, or nothing at all?
Rango: Its more of a choice Sis.U can't understand religious views from forums.Wats better, knowing little, or nothing at all?
Yes, I agree with you brother. Religions should be studied & understood through its original, authentic scriptures revealed by Almighty The God alone. Not by the commentries or other sources.saahir:
Yes, I agree with you brother. Religions should be studied & understood through its original, authentic scriptures revealed by Almighty The God alone. Not by the commentries or other sources.
respect others point of view n beliefsjacki: respect others point of view n beliefs
I do respect, no where I slip my tongue to hurt any person for their belief. It is not my concern what other people blieve or do not believe. Even though they hurt me. But I don't bother or care.You're right my friend
Blessed are you