Caution..! Adults only..!
38 replies
254 views
He he thts true..
saahir: The Last Drop Of Urine
Doesn't obey the Law of Gravity
Unless You Shake it
Well..!!!
whatttttttt??????Humsafar: whatttttttt??????
Nothing..!True 
AprilSnow:
it does, unless you are in a hurry enough..Just wait for it to fall,it just takes a lil patience..
saahir:

AprilSnow:
ok it obeys the 1st law of motion then 
I'll not try to shake it saahir:
I'll not try to shake it 
then the last drop will obey the law of gravity AprilSnow: then the last drop will obey the law of gravity 
If it is shaked.saahir:
If it is shaked.
If it is shaked, it obeys the 1st law of motion AprilSnow: If it is shaked, it obeys the 1st law of motion 
AgreedHaha..its depending on by which means u used to urination.

saahir: The Last Drop Of Urine
Doesn't obey the Law of Gravity
Unless You Shake it
Well..!!!
Show me then aprillia:
Show me then 
Sorry, totally pvt. B'coz it disobeys in many things.saahir:
Sorry, totally pvt. B'coz it disobeys in many things.
Ohhhooo.... really??
I won't force u for sure