Shortest Story
21 replies
210 views
hmm
who r they rohan?
yes except
-LILY-: hmm
who r they rohan?
yes except
Some1 somewhere would have this story in his life, LiLywoow' short but pierced my heart
nice
True words'
Rohan786:
Some1 somewhere would have this story in his life, LiLy
oh .. nice lovly story rohan Quote: Rohan786: Some1 somewhere would have this story in his life, LiLy oh .. nice lovly story rohan
nice story.
Good one my friend!
Well that's everyone's love story sometimes before they find true love in their lifes
Nice Story
That's true I love kumaar. He's my life an now he not chat I wait him for ever
Nyc true story
Cute nice real story
rozyz: That's true I love kumaar. He's my life an now he not chat I wait him for ever
Sorry dear, if his really urs he wil come back 4 uNice
He wants his dream girl that's me he says. I'm but busy with work
wow! wat a love story Rohan.
nyc saying dude
Love is nice! is the feeling most beautifull on the world! we love!
wow that was a short story. But who does she love? 
She Loves Him,