In Every Game I Play
I Always Like To Win
And I win.
But..!
In RELATIONSHIP
And
FRIENDSHIP
I'm Always a
LOOSER.
Do You Know
Why..?
Because..!
"
"
"
"
"
"
I NEVER
"
"
"
"
"
"
Play With It...!!!
I'm Not a Winner..!!!
27 replies
247 views
Well said. 
that's means you are the real winner. well done.
If not playing with friendship/relationship makes one a looser, then that looser is a fantastic one. The type I want 
Nyc thought...never play with our own love ones.
Every1 in this world ar a winner in the own way.
For me its fun to play with my friends and same they do with me
well said bro.. 
Daisy55: For me its fun to play with my friends and same they do with me
WeLL said buddy
Super topic
Well done bro 
Nice
Every break-up leads one step closer to a successful relationship.
Well, dont think negatively. We will never win if we think we will not.
To be happy is to think positively always. No matter if you will loose or win.
thats gud
fairy78: thats gud
May b u cn play for njoy
Frienship is a relation with very sacred value. Its not a relation to play with. If we play we may lose good friends for ever.