If you're a real bookworm I'm curious to hear your opinion and choice on this, which one do you prefer and why? I personally prefer real books over digital reading , although due to the unacceptable prices of printed books I find the same examples of those available for free download/online reading.
What about you, what's your choice between these two ?
E-books vs printed books
15 replies
238 views
I love books but i love gadgets too, so i like e- books
Actually real books will always be what they are, the feel of reading can only come from a paper book. But yes, if you have Kindle you will see the benefits of it. You can keep hundreds of books in it.
I generally prefer a real book I can hold in my hands, it is more satisfying and less tiring for the eyes than a screen. Paperback books aren't that expensive, I even got a hardback novel for only £1 recently.
I too preferreal printed books, are easy to read. Mostly I use to read, while lying down in bed.
E-books tend to give me headaches. I don't like them much. I prefer real books. The smell is awesome and its something that can last forever.
hard copy is the best to study than ebooks
I prefer e-books, u can have 100s of them in a single device, means u don't have to go around with a heavy bag of books on ur way to study and u can read anything u want at anytime u want.
[sweetdoc]
I prefer printed books more than e-book. I dont buy books just lend it from Ulike Book Lending RS 15/ 1 novel for 7days.
I prefer real books just because, It doesnt cost a lot after purchase as compare to e-book that u always spend money for data before use also with the printed form you can lend to others without paying for unlike e-book costing u more problem sometime..
Samuel099: I prefer real books just because, It doesnt cost a lot after purchase as compare to e-book that u always spend money for data before use also with the printed form you can lend to others without paying for unlike e-book costing u more problem sometime..
original content can be wrong. wIth the printed form you wont experience any eyes strains because it has no rays unlike the ebook... I find hardcopies enjoyable although I have a couple of e-books as well.
same like liam I also not satisfied without I hold the book in my hand ..if want it in chip rate I would like to print out from online ..
Im a book luver n adore the feel of a book in my hand so real books r my first preference.
Samuel099: original content can be wrong. wIth the printed form you wont experience any eyes strains because it has no rays unlike the ebook...
This is true. I read that so-called "blue light" from screens can cause sleep problems too, so if you're going to read at night then a real book is better. printed book is berra. easy 2 read n assimilate