2WAP

Help me with a metod to learn English

5 replies 166 views
#1
start reading newspapers.. u wud come across many words may b u won't understand... however mark those words and take d help of a dictionary to understand the meaning of the marked words... regular practice wud not only enhance ur English and understanding of tuff words but wud also improve ur grammer... good luck...
#2
I agree with beingrahul. You can try by reading Novels too marked the hardest words n searched from the dictionery the meaning of that word u come across. That will improve ur english n you can talk fluently
#3
Hey im also too bad in english my few friends know this mattersmiley..! I watch lots of english movie and listen english songs from that I learn little bit english But im happy with my english and now I got a english teacher... My class is going well everyday.. I hope soon I'll learn english from heresmiley
#4
Georginia: I agree with beingrahul. You can try by reading Novels too marked the hardest words n searched from the dictionery the meaning of that word u come across. That will improve ur english n you can talk fluently
Sorry for quoting your commence.. Just for an info_ When you write the BB code of users name or anything_! YOU WANT CORRECT EVERYTHING A SMALL POINT ALSO WHEN YOU WRITE.. please check that there is no (.) pull stop in his name..okay. That's why the User not found showing in your BB code okay okay. Keep posting and have funsmiley

Log in or join to reply.