If dogs could talk,
which breed do you
think would be the
smartest?
I don't know... I just
say... the Doberman
compliments me
perfectly.....
--- Rate them below...
1. Border Collie
2. Poodle
3. German Shepherd
4. Golden Retriever
5. Doberman Pinscher
6. Shetland Sheepdog
7. Labrador Retriever
8. Papillon
9. Rottweiler
10. Australian Cattle Dog
*if dogs could talk*
13 replies
142 views
I don't like any of those breeds. I'm a bull mastiff , staffie and pitbull kinda girl. Mastiffs aren't that good with little people though, they lack patience so i'll have to wait a few years. You need a licence for an american pitbull but the long leg is just as awesome. Stafs are precious things. Having a staf and a pitbull, well, lets just say the idea gives me joy.
we shall see who i'll be talking too soon.
Shetland Sheepdog because its a sheep
German Shepherd
Border Collies are probably the most in tune with human thoughts
Which breed of dog do you prefer Jacki?
Boet: Which breed of dog do you prefer Jacki?
its in my topic, doberman...but i'll agree with u abt the collie. They are absolutely great dogs n friends.
wat if humans could bark... vice versa lol...
Raul09: wat if humans could bark... vice versa lol...
wat if u cud bark..jacki:
wat if u cud bark..
I ll teach u as well... n den will bark 2gether...once i saw a talking dog thru my window nobody believed me but i know what i sow and it was frightnig i can tell you that...i couldnt sleep for weeks tho i dont remember what breed it was...
AGONYandEXTASY: once i saw a talking dog thru my window nobody believed me but i know what i sow and it was frightnig i can tell you that...i couldnt sleep for weeks tho i dont remember what breed it was...
What did the dog say?ethereal:
What did the dog say?
well i can't remember that but it wasn't some friendly speach that's for sure...I'm confuse cause after reading the post, according to me, it sound like a man trying to be in a relationship with someone but the person reject his proposal. If the post is about a dog, it cant be possible, maybe the poster is having a dream at that time.