Always Respect
People's feelings..
Even that doesn't mean
Anything to you..
But..!!!
It could mean..
Everything
to them..!!!
{Please comment with decent words.
No nudity, no abuse, no insulting words in nation, person or religion.
Such comments would be deleted if found by the staff without notice, with warning. Also staff may impose ban on the guilty one.
Negative comments are also accepted, but in respective manners. But please don't try to turn the topic into debate.}
Do We Give Respect..?
23 replies
290 views
Though feelings are sometimes not acceptable to us, but we should give respect to his/her feelings as a true humanbeing without any hurt by our words.
I just give restpect to the feelings which deserves....feeling of some are annoying ones. I just avoid,bt dont insult him/her in any manner
I agree to some point, I would never insult someone's feelings or play with those, but frankly speaking give respect to those who respect you , that's my view and I don't think we should waste energy and time on people who always seek an attention but they would never show a grain of gratitude or respect toward you.
A meaningful silence is always better than meaningless words.
Respect to them who are deserve to be respected,
In some cases the best answer is one of silence. Its about respecting yourself too.
yes i agree with u bro...
Its difficult to give respect to Everyone's feelings..its impossible..
nice saahir.
If u show an give respect, u will get respect in return.
Well i believe it is always right to respect everybody's feeling.However u could not expect everyone to do the same. Just accept it and live with as long as we do and live with what we believe. 
Marlou: Well i believe it is always right to respect everybody's feeling.However u could not expect everyone to do the same. Just accept it and live with as long as we do and live with what we believe. 
Nice thoughts. I agree with youu cant get it,u must give it first
Most times it's people of good character that care to respect others. So I've observed
Of course it begins with me and my attitude and behaviours with others.
Saiyah: u cant get it,u must give it first
I don't think its always possible to respect others feeling everytime, sometimes we have to be hard with our words.
_vIsHaL_: I don't think its always possible to respect others feeling everytime, sometimes we have to be hard with our words.
Be strong in your speech but not hard or harsh.absolutely right. give respect and take respect .
_vIsHaL_: I don't think its always possible to respect others feeling everytime, sometimes we have to be hard with our words.
In my view we can express ourself without using hard or hash words.I don't have it to give.