Sister is often bigger than you,
Whether younger in age,
To realize a large tax arises on |
Seemingly you return it late at night,
Then secretly leaves the door open |
He would know you're lying,
Just cover it with a smile and picks |
He fights you not fight on;
He is often wins by losing you |
The injury does not seem to ever have such a stick,
You are often big sister |
On the day when a skinny little thread of Rakhi is tied on the wrist;
I'll try to be bigger |
Threads right on the altercation,
For a few moments I'm older,
I am a sweet little relationship would stand up to play;
Big sister is not so often you;
Whether younger in age, but to realize a large vertical
I miss my sister
7 replies
101 views
oh so sweet...
im ur sister... 
Nice dedication for ur sweet sister Kriss 
very nice
To we sisters here dedicated to y'all. 

nice words for ur sister...
nice one