Its getting hot..
:::: melting
:::: scorching
::::boiling
:::: burning
Dear Sun,
I request you to do this,
>go to setting > display > brightness
and lower it.
Its too hot here.
>
>
Dear human,
I have not change my setting,please do this ::::--- Go to ur setting..
1..Grow more trees
2..Reduce carbon Emission
3..Reduce the concrete jungles
4.. Increase the no of water bodies.
.
.
.
Top ten home remedies..
Human cry,Sun Reply.
16 replies
199 views
Nice one to become t0p ten.
Well done 
Georginia: Its getting hot..
:::: melting
:::: scorching
::::boiling
:::: burning
Dear Sun,
I request you to do this,
>go to setting > display > brightness
and lower it.
Its too hot here.
>
>
Dear human,
I have not change my setting,please do this ::::--- Go to ur setting..
1..Grow more trees
2..Reduce carbon Emission
3..Reduce the concrete jungles
4.. Increase the no of water bodies.
.
.
.
Top ten home remedies..
saahir: Well done 
Thanks sweet bro.Wow nyc home remedies jst need some settings..
Lovly topic sis '
waw,Great Topic Niny
save the nature,save the earth and live lovely life. Nice topic!
tree are are cooler of the earth and lung of nature. save tree save earth
Georginia: Its getting hot.. :::: melting :::: scorching ::::boiling :::: burning Dear Sun, I request you to do this, >go to setting > display > brightness and lower it. Its too hot here. > > Dear human, I have not change my setting,please do this ::::--- Go to ur setting.. 1..Grow more trees 2..Reduce carbon Emission 3..Reduce the concrete jungles 4.. Increase the no of water bodies. . . . Top ten home remedies..
well done Rasgulla Nice one swthrt
Funny
with important msg
HandsomeDon: tree are are cooler of the earth and lung of nature. save tree save earth
Thanks for the TOD my friend.Cute remedy words 4rm a lovely gal!
Georginia: Its getting hot..
:::: melting
:::: scorching
::::boiling
:::: burning
Dear Sun,
I request you to do this,
>go to setting > display > brightness
and lower it.
Its too hot here.
>
>
Dear human,
I have not change my setting,please do this ::::--- Go to ur setting..
1..Grow more trees
2..Reduce carbon Emission
3..Reduce the concrete jungles
4.. Increase the no of water bodies.
.
.
.
Top ten home remedies..
dont look at me Careful dear