Love Message.
15 replies
80 views
Love Is What I See In, Your Smile Every Day dear...
love is most beautiful bcs my mom love me more than anything... 
I just want to say two words
I LOVE U
these r two, coz we both r one(I & U)
wow Rohan so sweet ... 
Love is 2 give, unconditionaly.
No one has greater love than this, to lay down one's life for once friend.
Love is the most wonderful feeling,deep from the heart.
lov is jst an ilusion..ppl do according to dere needs..lov is ntng xcept using sumone
Love i just hate love now!
Without Love. . We are NOTHING !!
Love gives me peace..
Like a sea in a moonlight..
I'm sitting alone..
And waves give a melody..
A melody with many memories..
When I was with you..
.
wow saahir bro so sweet lines... 
Love is blind
Never mind
Easy to get
Hard to forget.
Sweet lines but with hidden pain.. Why..?
Barbiecute: lov is jst an ilusion..ppl do according to dere needs..lov is ntng xcept using sumone
sometimes love will hurt you but the truth is love always be there with you in your life.