Im sure we all battle here about TRUST. Wht i knw, is that "TRUST CREATED TRUST" If we dnt trust ourselfs, we will never trust anybody else. Tell us ur opinion about TRUST plz. 
>TRUST CREATED TRUST
8 replies
98 views
I
trust my self and everyone because trust makes life beautiful the person
who dosn't have trust on others they are not human..
I trust myself which help me to trust a rite person..nyc 
Trust plays an important role in our lives. It begins since our childhoods. Our first trust is our mothers. And this credit srieght a way goes to first woman in our life. Our next trust begins on ourselves when we try to crawl. Nice topic, keep on posting dear 
Trust begins from within you.
God Created Humans & Every living creatures in this world. They created trust...
...pain...hurt..etc..! Not Trust Created Trust. I trust upon God. And I trust only few..! 

I trust in god
Trust first someone and then be trusted.
Trust is earned