Heart Of Boys are Like a Temple !!
Holy
Truthful
Pure
That's Why
When Boys Say.
'I Love You'.
.
.
.Girls Remove Their Sandals.
Wht u say
Why girls remove their Sandals
12 replies
123 views
She wants 2 squeez him with her feet 
ha ha ha nyc one
gud joke
Wow! very true...
oooooo!
I say your copy/paste topic is wrong..! All girls never take their Sandals after hearing boys love words..! (You know why the girls are taking their sandals..because.. That much she hates him.. Sandals Its a big symbol..!) Dude I think this topic created in 1980
'Now girls and their attitude change" dude..
Its a good joke ..nyc
Hahahaha gud joke
Nyc one
Rem0ve Sandals ?
Oye girls take off their sandles to smash ur head..
and not bcoz u r holy
NO ITS NOT TRUE, MY GFS NEVR REMOVES SANDALS.NOW GIRLS REMOVES CLOTHS...LOL.
boys r alike temple