2WAP

In My Dreams you are Mine but In My Life you are J

8 replies 104 views
Am I dreaming??!! That was the first thing that popped into my mind as soon as I woke up. Stared at the clock beside me, it read 9:45 am. What the hell? I whispered. Its already morning but its still so dark. I then tried pinching myself whether to see if this was all real or not. I yelled wincing at my own self inflicted pain. Oh yeah, its definitely real alright. But why do I still get a sense that this is still all a dream. Everything is real, but my mind feels like its still dreaming. That feeling you get when everything just seems to be out of place. I walked into the bathroom thinking all I need is a shower which I then proceeded to do. The water rushing down all over my body, it feels good. I got out shortly after 5 minutes or so, then I went back into my room to change. As I was sitting on the bed putting on my socks, my eyes stumbled upon our picture that was sitting on the nightstand. It was a picture of the two of us next to each other smiling and holding hands. Memories began to compile and I could feel my heart sink as my eyes were getting red. I stood up, went to the nightstand and picked up our photo. I held it in my hands, and hugged it tightly. I know you don't love me no more but i don't know why i still care for you & i still love you. Then i tried to tell myself that I'm good without you, strong without you, even though I'm not. I then put the picture back down, faced down this time. Hopped into bed and started to think... Will i ever be able to forget You !

Log in or join to reply.