Hello there,
Do you think Prostitution should be legalized?
Because some people think that it is also a job. Do you?
Prostitution
20 replies
164 views
No not at all...
Its job only for those who dont have dare to challenge difficulties, for those who wants to earn money without any tension, for those who are misusing the freedom,
For those who only lives for fun.
It For Lazy People & Worthless Ones.
for the less fortune 1s..bt if guy n lesbians do exist..whats wrong with prostitution?it doesnt make no different
God hate SEXUAL IMMORALITY. 23,000 Israelites died in a day because of sexual immorality (1Cor.10:8) Remember Sodom & Gomora.
NICOLLE: It For Lazy People & Worthless Ones.
Not so. Many abused and underprivileged girls, become prostitutes in order to survive. In many countries do not have an adequite social welfaree system these girls can turn toAll God dislike must be forbiden
I don't support that and don't think it should be legalize
HHHHH A JOB !!!
no never ,its become all time ban
Prostitution is bad according to the bible but in this world i think prostituting is better of than same sex marriage, cause a female is attracted to male, and is ok.
Tbh, i dont hate them but no as my answer
Eleto: Hello there,
Do you think Prostitution should be legalized?
Because some people think that it is also a job. Do you?
I support efforts to have it legalized, yes. Prostitution is not going away, as they say "it is the world oldest profession." It is easy to take the high road, to speak of morality and ideals, but it is a daily reality for many men and women. Many did not choose the life they lead.
With it legalized and regulated better provision could be made for these people, the many abuses and sexual slavery could be addressed in a more successful manner this way, their health and welfare seen to. Yeah, legalize it already. I would love to live in Amsterdam, no nigerian pimps abusing women forced into a heroine addiction.
Samuel099: prostitution is bad according to the bible but in this world i think prostituting is better of than same sex marriage, cause a female is attracted to male, and is ok.
Tbh, i dont hate them but no as my answer
so according to your logic, is rape ok, when it's a man attracted to a woman?Kumz: so according to your logic, is rape ok, when it's a man attracted to a woman?
Is not ok but better of than insane marriage. Do you have mum, I may ask? if yes then you're human if not artificial is better of than you. Samuel099: Is not ok but better of than insane marriage. Do you have mum, I may ask? if yes then you're human if not artificial is better of than you.
so... rape is BETTER than being gay, simply because it's a man taking advantage of a woman? A rapist is BETTER than a harmless and innocent gay man or woman? is that whqt you're saying?Kumz stop using your pseudo account cause i respect your real id hmmmmm dont let me reveal your secret.
Samuel099: Kumz stop using your pseudo account cause i respect your real id hmmmmm dont let me reveal your secret.
nah mate... I wanna use this account to talk to you. I feel invincible when I'm talking to you on this account. I have great power when I use this account. hope that's ok by you.Get all my posts deleted thanks
All sins are equal