Do you abide by the rules of pinky Swear? Like if you do a Pinky Swear promise, would you really really really do as you promised?
Be honest guys. 
Pinky Swear!
10 replies
159 views
What is pinky swear?
what is it???
Pinky Swear 
Oh, I haven't made one of those in forever ... Why not, your given word is not worth much if you cannot keep a promise, even one as casual as a pinky promise.
Oh and for those that asked: To pinky swear, or make a pinky promise, is the entwining of the little fingers "(pinkies)" of two people to signify that a promise has been made.
Pinky swear what is it?
I did that last when i was in school...
I do pinky swear only with my little niece ,and of course in this case I always keep my word, with other people eish I try not to promise things because I know my luck -I promise something and then other thing happens and change a plan..
Ah! Is that pinky swear? Well in Nigeria entwining the finger with another person is an act done when u swear to make good your threat. Like saying u are gonna deal with someone. Then you tell him "bet me!" . You rivals entwin your fingers and one of you uses his other hand to knock the fingers loose. It's a bad act! Anyways I don't swear 
I do not do Pinky Swear. I swear by my Mother in Law. And that works every time, coz she's a real witch 