2WAP

I'm sooooo awkward!

6 replies 79 views
#1
Personally, I really feel soooo awkward whenever I am in a crowd and when someone I don't know in the crowd would look at me. It makes me feel like "why is he looking at me?". It's awkward! smiley
#5
zhEirA: personally, I really feel soooo awkward whenever I am in a crowd and when someone I don't know in the crowd would look at me. It makes me feel like "why is he looking at me?". It's awkward! smiley
smiley Join the club ... whether they care to admit it or not most if not all people have felt very awkward at one point or another in their lives, so it is completely normal. One of my nephews also gets nervous in large crowds so he listens to music on his headphones to distract himself.

Log in or join to reply.