Unread msgs
14 replies
239 views
Man! I got 62 freaking unread msgs atm.
I don't know how to start reading them all. LOL
start it from tail to head Lol!!!
latrine PMd me, and greeted me an advance happy birthday last 2012.
and I just read that now. Now that should be belated. 

Already this topic exit. In fun zone
[topic=3242496]How maNy UnReaD msgZ[/topic] 
but I just got back, I didn't know the threads. 
NAASH: Already this topic exit. In fun zone
[topic=3242496]How maNy UnReaD msgZ[/topic] 
friend she is old member here and return back after long time ... we continue this thread till topic creator wanna to close . hope you understand , feeling behind topic HandsomeDon:
friend she is old member here and return back after long time ... we continue this thread till topic creator wanna to close . hope you understand , feeling behind topic 
I just told that's all my friend. Hey zhEirA continue your posting and have fun. Have a nice day to you both
lol, guys, you can close this thread. no worries. everyone who knew me knows I won't create a duplicate thread. 
zhEirA: but I just got back, I didn't know the threads. 
Hey its okay dnt be sad keep smiling and have fun
zhEirA: lol, guys, you can close this thread. no worries. everyone who knew me knows I won't create a duplicate thread. 
Welcome back! keep on posting this is not a fun zone topic, but a 2wap news forum...
Enjoy! jacki:
Welcome back! keep on posting this is not a fun zone topic, but a 2wap news forum...
Enjoy! 
why is this a 2wap news? LOL zhEirA: why is this a 2wap news? LOL 
u are 2wap legend sweetyzhEirA: why is this a 2wap news? LOL 
You came back so she want to say something in your topic that's why None