How many lov affairs did u hav here on 2wap ? An wht went wrong tht u split up ? (no fun making plz)
>Hw many Love affairs did u hav here
Friend i don't have any gf so i can't comment...
I have many gf. I dnt think to fall in love. To b honest m already married.
NO ONE
I had one love afdair here, and we are still great friends in real life
I trusted 1 here but she teach me all girls are same in the matter of cheating. When she get other guys..! In a topic every users hurtng me and blameng me but I never thought she will join with them and hurt me. She is waiting for a chance when she got it she shown/done that. What a girl she is
Only she can do this because a girl who love lots of guys she can only do this to others..! (I respect every girls here but if I found anything fault I will ask/tell straightforward to that person. Please dnt think m hurtng him or her here. And I respect you too miss Kayli and princess_Suni) What m telling here is true. I have proof too but sorry i dnt want to hurt any1 here. INfo for Her:- Please dnt cheat other guys you cheated like me..!! God bless you always and I
for you okay okay

show me the proof
No time for love
Ages old story. Dont remember.
only one
no time 4 love
no one...
Still waiting for someone to hold my hand.
Kayli: How many lov affairs did u hav here on 2wap ? An wht went wrong tht u split up ? (no fun making plz)
saahir: Still waiting for someone to hold my hand.
hold her hand. She is next 2u. no one...
Hmmm
Kayli: hold her hand. She is next 2u.
nope...., no one
saahir: Hmmm
just reach out long time ago,she was my light but so fast be my dark,and i promised myself that never again happen.There are not people to be loved.
Let me think about it.
Kayli: just reach out 
None.