When A Girl Accepts Your Budy Request
It Means She Accepted Your "Friendship"
Not Your "Proposal"..
When A Girl Sends You A Friend Request
It Means She Wants To Be Your Friend
Not Your Girlfriend.
When She makes You fav budy
It Means She Wants To Share
Her Thoughts With You
N Not That She's Lost In Your Thoughts..
When She Comments On Your Status
It Means She's Just Being Social
N Not Flirting..
When She Like Your Comment
It Means She Like Your Comment Not You. !
What u say?
Not ur proposal
17 replies
148 views
Exactly its true..
I wish every1 wants 2 see it this way. Im sometimes 2 scared 2 accept a buddy request. And most times whn i accept a bud reguest, they never chat u anyway.
vry nice...
real.nicn written .
Yes, you are correct. I never take any responce from any girl as my girl friend, but I take her as my good friend.
absolutely it is right,, u have a good thoughts.
U r rite..wen girls r taken in wrong way,girl dont hv anyother option so they jst block..
Hope all think that way..nyc topic
Just hope everyone thinking were like you do Abhi jiju. Great topic.
Super topic..rite what u said.
Realy nyc well said..I get scared to acept budy request..due to bad experience in the past
Very True superb...
Not my reasons at all. But I don't accept buddy req most times cause I dislike it some peeps use buddy list as dump site. Either no chats at all or I get bombarded with silly questions repeatedly
All mst think this way..realy its a nyc topic..
True..most of them dont think this way..
true