Ron was a single guy living at
home with his father and working
in the family business.
When he found out he was going
to inherit a fortune when his
sickly father died, he decided he
needed a wife with which to share
his fortune.
One evening at an investment
meeting he spotted the most
beautiful woman he had ever
seen. Her natural beauty took his
breath away. "I may look like just
an ordinary man," he said to her,
but in just a few years, my father
will die, and I'll inherit *200
million."
Impressed, the woman obtained
his business card and three days
later, she became his stepmother.
Women are so much better at
financial planning than men.
Poor Guy
12 replies
97 views
cool....
wonderfull she is very storg...
Wonderfull very nice...
Nyc one..nice cranky joke
moral of the story; Play your hand close to your chest! Especially where pretty woman are involved
Not understood
Nice one and to... 
I m impressed by da story. Such a poor guy indeed!
NICE AND FUNNY STORY