I'M STRONG
B'coz I know
my weakness..
I'M HANDSOME & BEAUTIFUL
B'coz I'm aware of my
flaws..
I'M NOT A SLOW WALKER
B'coz I always look back to my past
for wrong steps should not
be repeated again..
I'M WISE
B'coz I learn from
my mistakes..
I CAN LAUGH
B'coz I know the cause
of my sadness..
I'm What I'm..
22 replies
187 views
Nice...
So true ,well said.
Wise words from a wise young man
Nice words bro
Very nice
Nice
well said bro.. 
I love that words Saahir 
so much truth in those words. However, it is not always easy to adhere to those prescriptions of life. We humans are frail and fickle, and tend to go off the track at times. Nice topic Saahir
Wise saying! Nice one kip da pace
Superb expression !
vei nyc...feelings directly frm ur heart 
NIce buddy
Fabulas..nyc post
Well said bro....
Lovly words tht fit just You Saahir 
Gud nyc words
true words frm strong man
Gud Talk!
Its great to know that someone knew himself better than other person. 