2WAP

Mr M.P sir

3 replies 50 views
Interview Starts... HR OFFICER:- what is your name? MUZO:- M.P sir HR OFFICER:- In full please MUZO:- Muzo Phillipo HR OFFICER:- your father's name? MUZO:- M.P sir HR OFFICER:- what does that mean? MUZO:- Melvin Phiri HR OFFICER:- your native place? MUZO: M.P sir HR OFFICER:- what's that? MUZO:- Muchinga Province HR OFFICER:- what is your qualification? MUZO:- M.P HR OFFICER:- smiley what is thaat?!!! MUZO:- Mathematics Professor HR OFFICER:- so why do you need a job? MUZO:- it is because of M.P sir HR OFFICER: meaning? MUZO:- Money Problems HR OFFICER:- would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like? MUZO: MP sir. HR OFFICER: and what is that? MUZO:- Marvelous Personality HR OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you. MUZO:- sir, how was my M.P sir? HR OFFICER:- and what's that again? MUZO:- My Performance. HR OFFICER:- I think you have an M.P MUZO:- m.e.a.n.i.n.g? HR OFFICER:- Mental Problem!!!

Log in or join to reply.