2WAP

''Broken Heart''

37 replies 171 views
If A Boy Cries For A Girl, That Doesnt Mean He Is Stupid, If A Boy Cant Move On To Another Girl, That Doesnt Mean He Is Stubborn If A Boy Gets Depressed For one Girl, That Doesnt Mean He Is A Loser If A Boy Always Dreams About Only one Girl, That Doesnt Mean He Has Lost His Mind. But, All That Means Is, He Loves That Girl So Much That He Cant Love Any Other Girl In The Same Way..
#2
Once In A Lifetime Someone Breaks Your Heart & If Yew Still Feel To Hold That Person With Every Broken Piece ... That Amazing Pain Is Called .... TRUE LOVE.,
#8
Each drop of a Tear is Costly than anything in World.. But, No One knows its value until they have it in their own eyes For Someone..
#9
Some people hurt by words & some by action... But the biggest hurt i believe is that someone ignoring u when u value them bigger than anything else!
#10
I don't know exactly what being mature is . . . but I think when you are finally able to joke about things that once broke your heart!
#15
Forget the times he walked by, Forget the times he made you cry, Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now your not the same. Forget the times he held your hand, Forget the sweet things if you can, Forget the times ......
#17
No one understands the silence between my words -No one understands the sadness behind my smile -No one understands the unsaid feelings of mine They think I am fine but only I know daily I am dying. I want to be happy again I want to live those moments again I am sick of wearing a fake smile I am waiting for you make me smile again!!!
#20
I have tried to move on but with every guy I feel more & more like I'll never be able to replace u. And the sad thing is... I know I have already been replaced...

Log in or join to reply.