Friends
can you explain that Celkon A115 is the best phone or not?...because i
wanna
buy a smart phone which should have android 3g video call & heats
less arround ₹6000/ can you suggest one? With good battery backup arround
2000mah..
Please explain!!
8 replies
78 views
Bye Nokia Asha 502 it has a good battery backup....
Samsung is the best !
Aita: Samsung is the best !
what model of samsung dear? I wanna buy an android 3g phon arround ₹6000/-shane_stark: what model of samsung dear? I wanna buy an android 3g phon arround ₹6000/-
The new Samsung Galaxy 5. Its a fab phn. .shane_stark: what model of samsung dear? I wanna buy an android 3g phon arround ₹6000/-
The new Samsung Galaxy 5. Its a fab phn. .Aita: The new Samsung Galaxy 5. Its a fab phn. .
what is the price?shane_stark: what is the price?
That u must ask your provider. . Prices differ in countries. Aita: That u must ask your provider. . Prices differ in countries.
its 35000 and wanna buy 6000set Celkon its also good