Yes
u read right.I'm bored and I need atleast and I emphasize on ATLEAST 2 ppl to make me get off my comfort zone.if you think you got it then get at me,I want a handicap,this site is filled with lames(I still don't know how it happened so quick) but that's why I'd rather battle two ppl or more at a time.step up or fuck outa here-annoyed-and no spammin in my thread,get in to accept da challenge or get out,SIMPLE!
I'm lookin forward to battlin any1
Aftermath Vs any 2 ppl (Handicap)
3 replies
186 views
ayt. Lets do this. Done wit wastin time on raputation. Since u th chalenger Imma let u go 1st. Hw bwt 2posts each 3days per post?
Ayt pyro m wif ya! Let's put ds cunt in da deepest abyss
Aftermath & PyroManiac i need one of yall blood on d hell desert let the battle begin.... If u agree with Pyro.