I will always love you
If I should stay,
I would only be in
your way.
So I'll go, but I
know
I'll think of you
ev'ry step of the
way.
And I will always
love you.
I will always love
you.
You, my darling
you. Hmm.
Bittersweet
memories
that is all I'm
taking with me.
So, goodbye.
Please, don't cry.
We both know
I'm not what you,
you need.
And I will always
love you.
I will always love
you.
I hope life treats
you kind
And I hope you
have all you've
dreamed of.
And I wish to you,
joy and happiness.
But above all this,
I wish you love.
And I will always
love you.
I will always love
you.
I will always love
you.
I will always love
you.
I will always love
you.
I, I will always
love you.
You, darling, I
love you.
Ooh, I'll always, I'll
always love you.
I will always love you
2 replies
93 views
Filename:
John_Legend_All_Of_Me.mp3
Size:
1.0M
Duration:
00:04:31
artist:
jhon legend
download link for this song -- http://31.210.87.4/ringtones_new/fullmp3low/j/John_Legend_All_Of_Me.mp3
Wow that's so nice