2WAP

Online love!!!

23 replies 281 views
#1
dude, now a days people dont trust real love in that u telling about online lovesmiley.. but its a proper way for flirt n sexx chat for girls n boys dude, thats y i love online lovesmiley
#2
GajaKesari: dude, now a days people dont trust real love in that u telling about online lovesmiley.. but its a proper way for flirt n sexx chat for girls n boys dude, thats y i love online lovesmiley
I AGREE WITH YOU BRO...smiley
#3
Eeprom: awww but i met my wife's online some here at 2wap i first married spoon then marizelle then jacki and next i m hoping for is lelsi smiley smiley smiley but i need more money,please donate to eeprom hareem fund smiley
[quote=Eeprom]awww but i met my wife's online some here at 2wap i first married spoon then marizelle then jacki and next i m hoping for is lelsi smiley smiley smiley but i need more money,please donate to eeprom hareem fund. bro b carful u might gt adis.
#5
ViviQuin07: YEa i do believe in online love but on 10% out of 100% ahahahaha
I be leave 50 upon /100...smiley I have asked many gals would u be my gf they said no bcoz they don't be leave in online love .......
#8
online love is fiction.here in 2wap our gals hv expensive faces for u to win online lover here u will need to have 20,000+s to win a ordinary gal.now think winning a mode or admin lover here?smiley
#13
Eeprom: awww but i met my wife's online some here at 2wap i first married spoon then marizelle then jacki and next i m hoping for is lelsi smiley smiley smiley but i need more money,please donate to eeprom hareem fund smiley
Hahahahaha do you want to be like solomon? according to the bible he married seven hundrend ladies/women's and three hundred cocubines. Ho,ho! enjoy yourself.
#16
Well, actually when i first enter networld, i really never believe in online love, but when saw on tv an online love story that resulted in marriage, i then started to believe that true love does exst in online love.
#17
Eeprom: awww but i met my wife's online some here at 2wap i first married spoon then marizelle then jacki and next i m hoping for is lelsi smiley smiley smiley but i need more money,please donate to eeprom hareem fund smiley
smiley sell your house and clothes. i think that will help
#18
Eeprom: awww but i met my wife's online some here at 2wap i first married spoon then marizelle then jacki and next i m hoping for is lelsi smiley smiley smiley but i need more money,please donate to eeprom hareem fund smiley
smiley sell your house and clothes. i think that will help
#19
Eeprom: awww but i met my wife's online some here at 2wap i first married spoon then marizelle then jacki and next i m hoping for is lelsi smiley smiley smiley but i need more money,please donate to eeprom hareem fund smiley
Sell your house and clothes i think thats are best way to get money. smiley
#20
Personally I have nothing against "online love." Yet before I got engaged, I started looking for love online. Unfortunately, it didn't workout as I thought it would. I just got myself hurt and didn't know what to do with myself. My fantasies got the best me where it almost went out of control. Expecelly someone like myself who never got married and was single for along time. I had to pray to God to guide me and to find that someone special in my life. And the woman in my life I know in school for many of years and I dated her for many years ago. Yes I had to find her online. But it was worth it. Besides I know her and I know that she was the one for me in my heart. So as for "online love," well you can try it. But is it really love? Or is it just fantasy? It is your choice. I would choose wisely.

Log in or join to reply.