Heeey!!!
I know some o yaal wondering like who's is this proclaimer big shot lol Have no fear,as I am about to introduce myself...
I am Aftermath aka The French Theromytic Prince,Former 2RapWorld Title Holder,Former 2RapWorld Moderator,and obviously Former Hall of Famer
Oh also if there's still any old timers here who where here during the time of Criminalogic,Pyro,McVee,MelB,Mos Def and etc. I'd be glad to hear from you in this post
I kinda miss text rap so since I'm bored I feel like gettin back at it
this site holds alota memories so let's bring it back to life peeps
2RapWorld Legend is Back!
4 replies
224 views
Any heavy weights here
I've read all this battles and so far I'll be honest,I don't see me challenging any of yaal,I'm lookin for real competition,I know I've been gone but WTF???there's way too many amateurs in this site its saddening.I'm here to stay this time so this site so this forum will def improve.This bulshxt I'm reading everywhere is not on,on da real now..if you think you are a midweight or heavyweight,spit in my AFTERMATH: WARM-UP thread
oh and no lightweights please.and if u spit to taunt me n I don't reply it just means ur not worth it
im not being cocky,I just want real emcess ONLY!
ayo math. Nice to hear from u aftr such a long time. Im th same pyro bt changed my name to pyromaniac. Lol mor lyk wrote it in full. McVee changed his to chev_chelios bt he dnt script no more. Logic went mia years back. Dnt knw whr he is
Damn yall hw bout Blacklisted, Resphanto, Shaev7 n all other Real MC's
aa logic mcvee pyro!i used to hangout here very often with different username (scumafia).just wanna let u guys know i missed this place 