2WAP

True or False ??

10 replies 89 views
Is it true or false that most guys/girls are abusing each other here at 2wap ? They wanted it there way or the highway ? (take note. I didnt say ALL PPL DO THAT)
#5
i hv never gone thru any abusive stage in 2wapworld.bt to whoever has gone thru or experienced any abusive moment i cn advice them to it to our staffs immediately n dnt take it private
#6
Not most but there may be some. As some of my friends complained me several times, and I advised them to block such user and be safe. But some complained me, even after blocking them, they are sending abusive messages. I am astonished how they do this.
#7
Here ar alot of abuser smiley And like Saahir said, i block thm, but still somehow they get access 2 send a msg. Privacy ar not secure here at all smiley
#8
What you said here is true. Some staff resigned from their post after knowing their fault they dne to users! Here most staff are supporting for abusers/fake users.!!

Log in or join to reply.