2WAP

Woman in Indonesia gives birth to a lizard

16 replies 187 views
Hoax or real? A woman is now facing the wrath of the people who are accusing her of practicing witchcraft after it was reported that she gave birth to a lizard. As weird as it may sound, an Indonesian woman was reported to have given birth to a Gecko lizard. The debate goes on whether it is one of the biggest hoax of all time or whether there is any truth in this news but the global attention to the incident has led to a backlash within Indonesia. 31 year old Debi Nubatonis is being threatened by an angry lynch mob who claim that she practices witchcraft. The interesting news has led to authorities in Indonesia to actually take this matter rather seriously. An official investigation has been launched into the incident. Officials have sent a team of experts to the remote Oenunto Village where a midwife claimed the lizard was born to Debi. The whole episode grabbed the spotlight when midwife Josephine Lydia Hellen Wadu claimed she went to help Nubatonis deliver her baby but instead of a child, a lizard was born. Chief Medical Officer of nearby Kupang City, Dr Messe Ataupa, said: "It is clearly a nonsense to suggest that the woman gave birth to a lizard. There has never been a proven case of a living organism from one species giving birth to a different species, it just doesn't happen."
#3
In thailand a buffalo gave birth to a human-like baby. This is photo of a buffalo very similar to human however, its hands and feets are more like a buffalo. But overall the buffalo-boy has most organ of a cow having human shaped. Its passed away immediately after its was born... 23-sep-2013.
#9
outlaw: Why do they fear the winter so much anyway? I love the winter! It's the summer I dread.
Their winter is more like an ice age than an actual season, it lasts for several lifetimes = famine + the fact that the bogey men come out to play in winter.
#10
outlaw: Several lifetimes? I thought it was a few years. This summer has been unusually long so they fear winter will be equally long, so like a decade I think. But I'm not sure. BTW, do you remember what I said at the start of the season this year? "It will be about the wildling invasion with stannis somehow getting involved." smiley nailed it or what?
You realize that we are completely off-topic right? I thought I should just mention that ... In the first book they said something about children being born in and living their entire lives in winter, you said you liked winter but I doubt you like it THAT much. Yes, yes but I am still waiting for winter, it is taking its sweet time about arriving.

Log in or join to reply.