So many ppl growup without a Father... And it effect them in many ways. Did you growup without a father... And how did it effect you ? Or if you are a father... How did it effect your kids 2 be without you ... When u are away 4 a long period ?
*The Absent Father*
9 replies
94 views
I'm grown up without father. My father died when I was only 3 year old. And what I'm. here at 2wapperz know. And I'm a good father for my kids.
I can't stay without my dad every1 love mom's but for me my dad is mine everything he gave me mom's love. I love you dad you are my everything .
iv been blessed with a great father who taught me many things....sadly missed
I hav my dadda still
dads '
I love my dad a good person he was 
I,ve Dad still alive and i don't know how i,m as a Father and don't know what effects on them if i,ll absent for a long time.
KingFISHER: I,ve Dad still alive and i don't know how i,m as a Father and don't know what effects on them if i,ll absent for a long time.
u stay whr u ar I love my dad
My Dad was always thr for me !