Since I have resigned from my post here, receiving pms asking me reasons and to rejoin the team again.
I have resigned for my own reasons. I had no problems from anyone here. All staff and users fully cooprated me. But now I'm busy with my own responsibilities and have no spare time for 2wap. Here we have a good numbers of staff to support us. I don't find any more staff is required to support. All existing staff doing well. I'm thankful to all for supporting me with love and respect.
all.
Always with you.
saahir
My 2wap frenz..!
38 replies
416 views
U hav a pure heart 2 be nasty 2 any1 here.
Enjoy ur time at home 
Kayli: U hav a pure heart 2 be nasty 2 any1 here.
Enjoy ur time at home 
I agree 100%with you kayl. . Best of luck and utilize your personal time.
KingFISHER: Best of luck and utilize your personal time.
saahir:
brother.
welcome!!!!No matter u r staff or not , u r still one of d best meamber of 2WapWorld brother 
Bro ur the best n we all know dat. Hav a great time with ur family bro
But dont say u wont come back here.
princess_Soniya:
bhai i wish you all the best,will miss u being apart of 2wap staff.all my love to you bhai.
Sweety once a 2wapper, always
a 2wapper
Ur a great buddy and mod,,, its in ur blood to be a leader,,, wish all ur dreams come true,,,
jacki: Sweety once a 2wapper, always
a 2wapper
Ur a great buddy and mod,,, its in ur blood to be a leader,,, wish all ur dreams come true,,, 
Georginia: Bro ur the best n we all know dat. Hav a great time with ur family bro
But dont say u wont come back here.
I agree with u sis, he is the best of th bestWish you all the best dude. You are a senior 2wapr and m not that much. You are experienced and m not that much. You have lots of friends here and i dnt have that's much. They are always with you dude and their
always b with you. Have a great day and a beautiful life ahead enjoy / have fun with your family
God Bless You and your flys
God Bless You and your flysI'm no more MOD @2wap swty. I've resigned from my post.
jacki: Sweety once a 2wapper, always
a 2wapper
Ur a great buddy and mod,,, its in ur blood to be a leader,,, wish all ur dreams come true,,, 
Rohan786: No matter u r staff or not , u r still one of d best meamber of 2WapWorld brother 
agree u ar always a gentleman. An always prepared 2 help all members here. Its sad 2 lost u as a staff member 
i agree with rohan..
u r really best my sweet brother... may god bless u nd ur family too... 
saahir: I'm no more MOD @2wap swty. I've resigned from my post.
i hope u'll always b around sweety... Saahir..u r d nicest person i've seen here..at 2wap
wid a purest heart..al d best 4 ur future..be happy alway..i'l miss u
I'm here with all of you at 2wapworld. I've resigned from my post as staff only.
Anuradha786: Saahir..u r d nicest person i've seen here..at 2wap
wid a purest heart..al d best 4 ur future..be happy alway..i'l miss u
saahir: I'm here with all of you at 2wapworld. I've resigned from my post as staff only.
I knw dt there r so many staff here..bt u hv helpd me here d most..u were wid me at evry bit..u r d best staff of 2wap i feel.