2WAP

Fun Zone

57 replies 219 views
A pig fell in love with a chicken & they both married each other. next day, pig died of bird flu & the chicken died of swine flu ...!! AJAB PREM KI GAJAB KAhani...
#1
Classic Insult A Girl Singing In Bus. Boy: Why Can’t You Sing In Radio? Girl: Am I Singing That Much Better? Boy: Not Like That We Can Off The Radio So.
#3
If Money Is Started To Grow On Trees... . . . Then Guess What??? . . . . Every Girl Wil Ready 2 Marry With Monkey.....smileysmiley Strange But True....smiley
#10
Modern Style Wedding Pujari: Do U Both Agree To Change Your Facebook Status To Married? Couple: Yes, We Do Pujari: Vivah Sammpan.you are now married....
#11
To Live A Life I Need Heartbeat, To Have Heartbeat I Need A Heart, To Have Heart I Need Happiness, To Have Happiness I Need A Friend, And For A Friend I Need U Always...
#14
A - U R Attractive B - U R The Best C - U R Cute D - U R Dear 2 Me E - U R Excellent F - U R Funny G - U R Good-looking H - Hehehe I - I'm J - Joking
#16
In An African Safari, A Lion Suddenly Bounced On Santa's Wife. Wife-shoot Him! Shoot Him! Santa-yes Yes.i'm Changing The Battery Of My Camera..
#19
Height Of Social Networking: A Girl's Facebook Status: I'm Online From Toilet ..!! .. .. .. .. .. Her Sis Commented On Status:''come Out Fast, I'm GettIng emargency.....!!!

Log in or join to reply.