2WAP

blind love

13 replies 80 views
You keep running from the truth, you know it's true you think I am crazy for loving you I wish you could see the angel I see when you stand in front of me you think I am your best gift of all but I wish you could understand, without you I stand 10 in. tall I never believed in the saying "opposites attract" but the second I met you it became a proven fact I am cold as ice, while you're hot as fire as long as I live you're my one and only desire you're not just my want but also my need you're like my personal drug, for you I plead I am the happiest person whenever you're near but the second you leave I shed a lonely tear smiley
#12
If Money Is Started To Grow On Trees... . . . Then Guess What??? . . . . Every Girl Wil Ready 2 Marry With Monkey.....smileysmiley the monkey will gave her money on the tree .. Strange But True.... smiley
#13
Na1m: If Money Is Started To Grow On Trees... . . . Then Guess What??? . . . . Every Girl Wil Ready 2 Marry With Monkey.....smileysmiley the monkey will gave her money on the tree .. Strange But True.... smiley
ya swty thatz true

Log in or join to reply.