The bucket list means the list of the things you'd like to do , goals you'd like to achieve , dreams you want to fulfill and life experiences you wish to experience before you die.
I personally think it's a good thing to make this list, it makes you appreciate every day of your life and enjoy every single moment of your existence.
What about you, have you ever made this kind of list and have you accomplished something you put on that paper or are you still working on it? What are the things you'd like to accomplish before you expire?
The bucket list
9 replies
110 views
1. Get her back if I can. Still waiting 
Nice thougt, wil try it
I'll try it....
Lelsi: The bucket list means the list of the things you'd like to do , goals you'd like to achieve , dreams you want to fulfill and life experiences you wish to experience before you die.
Only last one out of three was not in my list. Now I've added it and will try.still thingking what in my bucket list..hehe
I have been waiting since this year. We still talk but she says she cant marry me because of her mom, sad but true but this exists in India.
I gave 5 years of my life with utmost commitment.
Eeprom:
awwwwwww
Perhaps better than euromillions
What do you do if your love is not strong enough to stand for you? 
Eeprom: why is her mum after a toyboy and you'd be shared
you should both runway to another country get married and raise chickens
