2WAP

Friends as soulmates

3 replies 53 views
Sometimes people find the love of their life in their best friends . Such people are truly blessed ,as many believe the foundations of true love is friendship .Seeing a close friendship of many years blossoming into love ,is indeed very beautiful and heartwarming . There can be many more reasons why our friends are so dear to us and why their friendship is so precious . Friends fight for us when we are insulted ,defend us in front of the world and pray alongside us in difficult times . But as important as it is to have friends ,equally important is to know how to maintain them . The seeds of friendship need to be sowed deep and the plant needs to be carefully and tenderly nurtured to bear a great fruit . I would like to conclude by quoting a few lines from the title song of popular American sitcom Friends which sums up the true essence of friendship : " I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour. I'll be there for you, like I've been there before. I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too."

Log in or join to reply.