something i have noticed from
2wap is that women have ultimate confidence... 2wap
men are shaken by woman's
confidence...
*2wap woman*
11 replies
156 views
How you know that 2wap woman's are real woman's
MEN'S ARE SHAKEN BY WOMAN'S CONFIDENT. That's true but not in this 2wap world. If you find any shaken guy that's not a guy okay.
I thought that men like confident women
, don't know I guess things changed and nowadays women are successful in every aspect of our society.
Lol! Jacki,U r at it again. Lipz seal!
Yip swty,,,. U r too bright for ur name,,, 
Hmm i dont think so 
yeah thiz sounds great,kudos to all th ladies wit full of confidence..
jacki: Yip swty,,,. U r too bright for ur name,,, 
lol! Thank u jacki!90 % of female account is fake on 2wap...
I don't think so jacki..
shane_stark: I don't think so jacki..
i think so shaneconfident women is one thing. Women being brave from behind a keypad... Well, that's something else altogether