*bad habits*
18 replies
135 views
I dont have any bAd habbit

Rohan786: I dont have any bAd habbit

o' yeah mommy's lil angel boy
Quit smoking
again sleeping 
Less Smarties 
Its secret swty can't disclose here 
saahir: Its secret swty can't disclose here 
pls inbox me that secretI'd like to be more indifferent to some things. I'd also like to quit smoking.
Eeprom: ive stopped eating sweet stuffs now i just need to quit drinking beer! 
yip, one per day...
I will quit morning tea....and start coffee...
I will try to be ready in time for work. I'm always late.
it will.....be a excelent habit...somebody has the habit .unless,i don't have this habit...!!! 
Making ppl go slp late
QueDee: Making ppl go slp late
yeah ryt me i cud quit being a machinery
.
to not gas myself outa my own bed 
Boet: to not gas myself outa my own bed 
u make big fart No Habits