How far is far enough
I know people who use their
partners toothbrushes and I think
it's absolutely repulsive.
To each his own.
So have you or would you
ever use your partner's tooth brush?
What other personal items would
you share?
* how far *
37 replies
216 views
I don't need to use my partner's tooth brush coz use her set of teeth 
saahir: I don't need to use my partner's tooth brush coz use her set of teeth 
omg! Lmao! Do u eat with her
teeth? Rohan786:
I dont think i will ever get so poor...
its not poor, its LOVE...First i was like this-
After using my partner brush , i m like this

i would let her use things which are mine but wouldnt use her's ... 
I'll share panties n hairbrush
Zeast: i would let her use things which are mine but wouldnt use her's ... 
if u can kiss her u can share with her
Rohan786: First i was like this-
After using my partner brush , i m like this

haha then use her hairbrush alsojacki: if u can kiss her u can share with her

.... sweety i said "things" jacki: I'll share panties n hairbrush
.... ur partner has no hair in his head . please take ur hairbrush back Rohan786: First i was like this-
After using my partner brush , i m like this

then use her hairbrush also...Zeast: .... ur partner has no hair in his head . please take ur hairbrush back 
wow! U like her panties only?jacki: wow! U like her panties only?
..... na na na i said i 'd let her use things which are mine but i'll not use her's jacki: then use her hairbrush also...
Do u want to see me without hair..?? I'm not really bothered by stuff like that. . . I don't share my coffee mug though.
saahir: I don't need to use my partner's tooth brush coz use her set of teeth 
lolm single.....
wait a minute did u sey toothbrush?i cn share toothbrush with my partner bt the gygenic one.bt cn share saliva with ua frnd?did i sey saliva?ohh gosh hw stupid me.ok any other thing i cn share with my partner is footbrush,hairbrush bt nt nosebrush especial with those bleedynose nuh,nuh
