"Feeling Of Heart"
8 replies
59 views
i cnt understand
people anymore
nd i hv adesire
to cruse them all
i want to fly to another place
that safe nd warm
where im find a frnd to tell me
never frown cause u r not alone anymore...
No truer have been said. everyone wants that and needs that.
Where i go..
I meet sorrow..
I meet grief..
I meet pleasure too..
But for a while..
This is world..
This is the life..
Yes, this is a real life..
I can't fly..
To search my peace..
I have to live here..
In this world..
Rest of my life..
Never too old
forever to hold
evn when gray nd old
for u r mine
with these few words
joy fill ur hear
with these happiness
lv fil ur hear
with these sweet smile
its hard to find
ourself
when u hurt more
i was hurt more
but i knw
all r love me more
i smile for u
u made me smile

a ray of light
of golden red sun
break the cold nd bitter night
i repeat
the unspoken words
that were not meant to be
drawing my self
in infinites sadness
the words wriitten on a line
that u will be mine
that rises above
as a ray of light
breaks the bitter hight...